sábado, 23 de octubre de 2010

How old are you?



Students:
Do you know how old are your friends? Lear the way to questions and the ways to answer to this funny question. Follow the instructions of your teacher at the time of working on these sheets.

Level: 4th of Primary School.

Teachers:
These sheets are for working the four skills but all about speaking and writing. You can say to a student I´m 10, How old are you? or point one student and say Ana is 9 years old, or she's 9. With these expressions they are practising the To Be present tense on an inductive way and they can fill the sheet practising in this way by writing what they have practiced in an oral way before.

I must say that not all the printables I edit on my blog are all mine but the most part of them, for example these sheets were taken in Internet but I add to my blog because I find them interesting to work with students the expressions about the age, all about the second one because the first one is so simple.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario